Helping you understand your site
As part of a full and consultative service, we supply our clients with a comprehensive understanding of the ground conditions beneath the site. Not only does this mean you won’t have any nasty surprises but it makes costing easier and more accurate.
Analysis is carried out by one of our experienced project managers, who will be able to ascertain site characters and identify potential issues when it comes to ground conditions.
This process is two fold involves intrusive ground work followed by geotechnical testing.
If results show poor ground conditions, Soils is able to offer consultation on cost effective solutions, be they preliminary pile designs or various ground improvement techniques.
Geotechnical Services offered include and are not limited to:
– Light Cable Percussive Drilling (including sampling and CPT/SPT testing)
– Window/Windowless sampling
– Rotary Drilling – Open and Core
– Infiltration/porosity testing (to BRE365 and/or BS:6297)
– Testing – Plate loading, sand replacement, in-situ/ex-situ CBR tests, Mexe-robe, hand penetration
– Slope Stability to PPG14
– Foundation design and exposure
All geotechnical testing is within a UKAS accredited laboratory to the relevant British Standard.
If your requirements are not listed above please contact us here.